Farm Finance and Ag Law Clinics this October
Openings are available for one-on-one, confidential farm finance and ag law consultations being conducted across the state each month. An experienced ag law attorney and ag financial counselor will be available to address farm and ranch issues related to financial planning, estate and transition planning, farm loan programs, debtor/creditor law, water rights, and other relevant matters. The clinics offer an opportunity to seek an experienced outside opinion on issues affecting your farm or ranch.
To sign up for a free clinic or to get more information, call Michelle at the Nebraska Farm Hotline at 1-800-464-0258.
The Nebraska Department of Agriculture and Legal Aid of Nebraska sponsor these clinics.
Clinic Sites and Dates
- Grand Island — Thursday, October 4
- North Platte — Thursday, October 11
- Norfolk — Friday, October 12
- Fairbury — Wednesday, October 17
- Lexington — Thursday, October 18
- Valentine —Monday, October 22
- Norfolk — Monday, October 22