April Clinics for Ag Finance, Ag Law March 16, 2016
Openings are available for one-on-one, confidential Farm Finance Clinics being conducted across the state each month. An experienced ag law attorney and ag financial counselor will be available to address farm and ranch issues related to financial planning, estate and transition planning, farm loan programs, debtor/creditor law, water rights, and other relevant matters. They offer an opportunity to seek an experienced outside opinion on issues affecting your farm or ranch.
To sign up for a clinic or to get more information, call Michelle at the Nebraska Farm Hotline at 1-800-464-0258.
The Nebraska Department of Agriculture and Legal Aid of Nebraska sponsor these clinics.
Clinic Sites and Dates
- Grand Island — Thursday, April 7
- Norfolk — Thursday, April 7
- North Platte — Thursday, April 14
- Lexington — Thursday, April 21
- Fairbury —Friday, April 22
- Valentine — Thursday, April 28
- Norfolk — Friday, April 29