CropWatch May 22, 2015
Corn seedlings at the V2-V3 growth stage (2 to 3 visible collars) near Scribner, May 19. (Photo by Nathan Mueller)
May 22, 2015
- Late Planting Provisions for Crop Insurance. The RMA final planting date for corn is Monday, May 25, and for soybean, June 10.
- Assessing Corn Replant Options. What to consider when deciding whether to replant corn.
- Tips for Applying Soil Residual Herbicides after Corn Emergence
- Scouting, Management of Common Stalk Borer. Eggs have hatched across southern Nebraska.
- Cutworm Moth Counts. Numbers still low.
- Factors to Consider When Deciding Whether to Treat Stripe Rust in Wheat
- Wheat Disease Update: Leaf Rust Confirmed in Eastern Nebraska
- Wheat Plot Tours set for June
- Why Weed Management May Falter This Spring
- Don't Let Tree Seedlings Get Established in No-till Fields
- Light Trap Data from 3 sites: North Platte, Clay Center, Concord
IANR & Nebraska Extension