Wheat: Economics & Budgets
- Nebraska Cash Wheat Prices and Basis Patterns (*PDF, 1.10MB; 76 color pages. Large files may load slowly over some connections)
- 2010 Nebraska Farm Custom Rates - Part I (*PDF, 898 KB; 12 pages) Includes Land Tillage Operations, Planting and Post Planting Operations, Small Grain and Wheat Harvesting, Application of Fertilizers, Insect, Disease and Weed Control per application, Custom Contract Farming and more.
- 2010 Nebraska Farm Custom Rates - Part II (*PDF, 725 KB; 8 pages) Includes Harvesting Grain &Wheat, Hauling Operations; Custom operations such as drying, treating, elevating grains.
- Nebraska Crop Budgets, 2010 Extension Circular (*PDF, 2.2 MB; 56 pages)
- Equitable Cropshare Arrangements for Intensive Dryland Cropping Systems (*PDF - 650KB; 9 pages) (Large files may down dowload slowly over some connections)
- Nebraska Farm Real Estate
- Cash Rental Rates (USDA Summary)
- An Introduction to Agricultural Production and Marketing Contracts *PDF version (610 KB; 2 pages)
- Farm Lease Calculator
- USDA-ERS Wheat Outlook on USDA site
U.S. Department of Agriculture Reports
UNL Market News
UNL Dept. of Agricultural Economics distributes a weekly newsletter called Cornhusker Economics. It contains current research and reports from various faculty and staff associated with the Department. Includes weekly markets. Current and past issues can be downloaded using Adobe Acrobat.
Market Journal Reports
Television for Agricultural Business Decisions