2013 CropWatch Reader Survey
We'd like to hear from you! Grab a cup of coffee and take a few minutes to let us know how you use information from CropWatch. The SURVEY should take just 5-10 minutes and will help us plan for 2014. We value your input and welcome your feedback. Thank you!
- Nebraska's Irrigated Acreage Continues to Grow and now estimated at 9.1 million acres. County by county, see a map of the number of irrigated acres. In reviewing the growth, the authors also ask about the future.
- World Soil Day is Dec. 5: Salute to Soil Underscores Need to Focus on its Health
IANR & Extension Programs
- Reminder: UNL Ag Progress Show Dec. 11 in Atkinson
- Reminder: Landlord/Tenant Lease Workshops Continue Across State
- Dec. 18 Workshop: Do Cover Crops Help Your Bottom Line?
- Nebraska Soybean Day and Machinery Expo Dec. 19
- Crop Production Clinics to Focus on IPM, New Sprayer Technologies. Plant now to attend at one of the nine sites in January for a day packed with research-based information to improve your profitability and sustainability.
- Free Farm Finance Clinics in December
- ‘Groundwater Atlas of Nebraska’ Now Available. The new edition includes 20 more maps and new diagrams. It also includes new chapters describing the interconnections among groundwater, surface water, and the hydrochemical aspects of groundwater.
- New Pest Management Publications from UNL Extension
Television for Ag Business Decisions
Timely stories for crop and livestock producers on markets, risk management, ag policies, and more.
Ag Radio Features
Tune in to these on-line audio clips for information for farm, ranch, and home.