September 3, 2013
Free Farm Finance Clinics Set for September
One-on-one, confidential Farm Finance Clinics are held across the state each month. An experienced ag law attorney and ag financial counselor will be available to address farm and ranch issues related to financial planning, estate and transition planning, farm loan programs, debtor/creditor law, water rights, and other relevant matters.
To sign up for a clinic or to get more information, call Michelle at the Nebraska Farm Hotline at 1-800-464-0258.
The Nebraska Department of Agriculture and Legal Aid of Nebraska sponsor these clinics.
Clinic Sites and Dates
- Fairbury – Wednesday, September 11
- North Platte – Thursday, September 12
- Norfolk – Wednesday, September 18
- Valentine – Thursday, Septemer 19
- Lexington – Thursday, September 19