May 13, 2011: Index of Articles
UNL CropWatch May 13, 2011: Index of Articles
Growers should be scouting pastures and rangeland in western Nebraska for newly hatching grasshoppers. See story for how to estimate grasshopper density and information on upcoming programs on hopper control.
Some early planted corn stands aren't what growers were expecting to see. Will things improve or should fields be replanted?
May 13, 2011
- Before Replanting, Consider all the Costs
- If You Decide to Replant Corn, What Comes Next?
- Replant Intervals for Common Corn Pre- and Post-Emergence Herbicides
Alfalfa & Forage Production
- Funding Available to Small, Uncertified Organic Operations - May 20 Deadline
- NRCS Funding Available to Restore Wetlands
- Watch for USDA Crop Survey in June