April 22, 2011: This Week's Articles
UNL CropWatch April 22, 2011: This Week's Articles
See it. Bop it. Summer annuals are emerging in southeast Nebraska and scouting should be underway. Plan treatment to avoid the development of herbicide resistance. Get weed I.D. and learn MORE
Earlier soybean planting means more time for plants to capture the fullest sunlight and convert it to plant growth and crop yield. Learn MORE
April 22, 2011
- For Increased Yields Plant Soybeans in Next Two Weeks
- Is an Inoculant Needed for Flooded Fields being Planted to Soybean?
- Watch for Bean Leaf Beetles in Early Emerging Soybeans
Dry Bean Production
Weather & Climate
- Recent Rains Move Dry Areas Out of Drought Designation
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center Extended 30- and 90-day Precipitation and Temperature Forecasts
- Catch What You Missed — 2011 Crop Production Clinics Now Online
- New Resources Available on CropWatch
- Program Tuesday on Funding Aid for Making Farms More Energy Efficient
- We'll be adding podcasts to CropWatch this season. Check out these previous CropWatch stories, now available in an MP3 format that you can download and listen to with your MP3 player or smartphone Use the links in the right column to download stories or subscribe to an RSS feed. Expect to see more information, options, and podcasts in the coming weeks.
- Agricultural Digging Notification Clarified for Crop Consultants
- Planting Tips for Successful No-till
- UNL Researchers to Survey for Proof of Wheat Stem Sawflies
This content requires Flash Download the free Flash Player now!