Diagnostic Service Fees for the UNL Plant and Pest Diagnostic Clinic
Standard Test ($15.00)
- Standard diagnosis involves examination with the aid of a microscope or other basic diagnostic tools.
- Our diagnosticians will provide as accurate an identification as possible, using available resources.
- We also will provide additional information and recommendations, as appropriate.
- Every attempt will be made to return the completed Specimen Identification Form within five working days.
Fees for these tests are assessed in addition to the standard fee.
- Culture for Pathogen Identification (fungal and bacterial pathogens) — $10
- Plant Parasitic Nematode Assay (nematodes other than SCN) — $40
- Goss's Culture (corn) — $10
- Miscellaneous Elisa Test (Specialized fungal and bacterial tests) — $10
- Bacterial ID- Biolog System — $20
- Virus Screen- Protein — $10
- Rare Species ID — $10
- Insect Culture — $10
Each sample should include the appropriate fee (check or money order) made out to UNL P&PDC. The amount depends on the level of diagnosis desired as indicated in the above table.