January 27, 2017
UNL CropWatch January 27, 2017
- Growers Urged to Keep a Watchful Eye for Wheat Viruses, especially in fields where volunteer wheat was prevalent.
- Youth Corn Challenge Offers Real-World Experience, Rewards. See who won and learn about what they tested in on-farm research.
- Handy Bt Trait Table Revised for 2017
- Nebraska Cover Crop Conference Feb. 14 to feature speakers with extensive experience using cover crops in corn-soybean rotations.
- NeATA Conference Topics Feature 3 Forms of Aerial Imagery & Technologies for Soil, Water, and Data Management, Machinery and Hardware
- Pre-Harvest Marketing Strategies in Years with High Ending Stocks. View data and charts for historical and high ending stocks to help guide your strategy.
- Plan for Drought when Negotiating Your Pasture Lease
- Register Now for Farm Finance and Ag Law Clinics in February
Dry Bean Production
IANR & Extension
- Market Journal: View segments on recent grain market price movements, the soybean season in Brazil, the world's second largest producer, the Keystone XL Pipeline, and the forecast for the coming week.
- New Southeast Nebraska Sprayer Clinic Feb. 8 to help prepare applicators for changes ahead with new products, increased potential for drift.
- Grain Marketing Workshops in Alliance and Sidney next Week.
- New Sites Added for Grain Marketing Workshops: McCook, Lexington, and Broken Bow in March